* Re: It is in America that vests for suicide bombers are manufactured.*

*I know this Afghanistan gentleman here in Toronto who swears that it is
America that introduced, and continues to bring suicide vests into his
country.

So, is it America that manufactures suicide vests?

Does the style of suicide vests differ say in Afghanistan, Pakistan or
Somalia?
*