*[Ugnet] Morris Komakech and General Tinyefunza*

My God, I couldn’t believe Yoga Adhola is so silly, myopic and unprincipled
for urging folks to line behind Tinyefunza!!

Tinyefunza is the “regime”, for crying out loud!!

He is the one who sodomised, stole all the herds of livestock.

How many Aswa Ranch cows alone?   Is it 10,000 or 20,000?.

There was so much simsim looted from all the granaries and silos.

How do you think Tinyefunza built his palace on Kyengera hill, with
swimming pools and all?

Have you forgotten the “Running Banquet” that the late Monitor Columnist,
Kevin Omara-Alilo constantly described and regaled? The midnight Parties,
the eating of roast ribs with loved ones dangling their feet in the
swimming pool, the fine spirits and wines………

It is all in the Kevin Aliro Minitor archives, you all can check it up !!

All the cars, lorries, tractors that were commandeered ………  Even broken
machinery is  fortune as scrap metal.

On BBC Tinyefunza put on display all this wealth. The wealth and millions
from the Acholi plunder, dressing in a silk shirt, silk pants, designer
Jacket, handcrafted shoes.

The shoes alone are $20,000?  $50,000?  Who knows?

For sure there must have been a lot of wealth in Acholi Province. The
Kyengera banquets of the  “Happy Valley” type of 24/7 perpetual  orgies
never finished this money.

But Tinyefunza has the temerity to write in the Monitor’s-Agha-Khan’s rag  of
a paper about how m7 has impoverished wananchi, ……….. and then he parades
to the world the silk splendour that used to be the Aswa cows,
wananchi’s  simsim
etc…

Folks, now you watch Tinyefunza’s “flat” in London for an anchor of the
Kyengera days. Me  I wonder who the Monitor columnist will be this time.

And how Yoga Adhola would suggest that we line up behind this man really
defeats me.

==========================

NB For Komakech and all that are collecting information from Ottawa, please
also look for the CIDA files on how many railway wagons Ottawa replaced the
ones in which Mugisha-Muntu burnt the children.

We want to know how many wagons were burnt to estimate the number of the
children.

Was it 100 or 30,000 children?

Will Mugisha-Muntu ever supply the answer, one day, hopefully?

Mitayo Potosi.

> > Yoga Adhola.Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 15:17:13 -0700

> > From: mokoms0...@yahoo.com
> > To: upc...@upcparty.net
> > Subject: Re: [Upcnet] Morris Komakech and General Tinyefunza
> >
> > Yoga Adhola in particular and other Comrades,
> > Your perceptions of your reality are a continuous evolution of what
unfolds
> > before your subjective self, and so are ours. On the matter of
Tinyefuza, it
> > is a subject that was widely discussed and indeed, it was decided that;
> > 1. It is false argument that anyone can work against the NRM regime
using
> > the very elements within the regime. Clearly, we have examples of
Besigye,
> > Mugisha Muntu, Col Mande and now Tinyefuza. How much have you or
Ugandans
> > gained from them, other than Besigye's almost single handed attempts at
> > exposing and discrediting your NRM-O?
> > 2. That it is opportunistic for some of us to forget
> > so easily about the cruelty and the harshness with which the Tinyefuzas,
> > Kagames and others inflicted on Northern Uganda. Tinyefuza was a major
> > player and therefore he must be held accountable and made example of.
From
> > our experiences and realities, these are not silly decisions. They form
our
> > realities.
> > 3. It is very important to send a message to the likes of Kayihura,
Omala,
> > Kaweesi and those depriving Ugandans of their constitutional rights that
> > there is always a time to be held accountable.
> > 4. It is amazing how you call our moves silly, considering your many
claims
> > that you have been at Capitol Hill and you understand how these systems
> > work. We also understand how Ottawa works and just to correct you, we
did
> > petition Ottawa on Tinyefuza's war crimes records that must be
investigated.
> > A copy of our petition was published in the Redpepper. There are
particular
> > clauses in the immigration act which places scrutiny over anyone
suspected
> > of crimes against humanity, including genocide for exclusion, and where
> > possible, prosecution. It is those that we begged to get activated.
People
> > should not be let to run free unaccounted for their evil doings.
> > 5. Finally, UPC and all the so-called opposition parties have become
> > increasingly opportunistic and are incapable of holding the regime and
its
> > minders accountable on any human rights or constitutional violations.
This
> > explains why most human rights reports appear mostly credible when
reported
> > by external agencies, such as HRW or Amnesty International. Most of
UPC's