From: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com
[mailto:ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of joseph magandazi
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 11:59 AM
To: Joseph Magandazi
Subject: RE: {UAH} THIS IS BREAKING RIGHT NOW

EM/ Folks

Three things i wish to focus  on as a Ugandan and person who respects other
countries sovereignty.

1- M7 Must remove his cowboys from Sudan

2-Africa and the international community should stop the flow of arms into
Sudan.

3- China Has to stay out of this mess until a recognized government of
national unity is in place.

Lastly EM it a appears someone has hacked into my email address.I have seen
several emails  purportedly to be originating from me yet i have no clue
what so ever! What is going on?

  _____