From: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com
[mailto:ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of akim odong
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 12:22 PM
To: 'kaliro45' via Ugandans at Heart (UAH) Community
<ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: {UAH} AUTO APPROVAL REMOVED BY FACEBOOK

Abbey Semuwemba;

Its good practice that you publish the names of the UAH kiboko boys so that we
know who they are. As far as i know you're the only mpdertaor in UAH online but
the facebook is the one that i expressed some concern.

As by the way, how can i apply to become a moderator? I am sure George Okello
too would be very happy to apply that way he can get rid of few fellows.

FEDBY20/20 Campaign. Supporting federalism as a system of governance in future
Uganda.

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 5:08 PM, Abbey Semuwemba <abbeysemuwe...@gmail.com