Edward Pojim

Just for the record, I am offended by your defining me as a man that many times
is not honest in what I post.  Let me go back to what we argued on, for I very
clearly remember it. The argument was never about the manufacturer of the
missile. How would I argue about the manufacturer, and how would I argue that
it was supplied by United States? Edward from day one, you and I knew that the
air craft was brought down by a missile called a Bulk. All records we have Bulk
is manufactured by Russia and not by United States. I am the only person that
posted so many of these missiles as they were being stationed in the region and
Obama was playing there is no Russia deployment in Ukraine, and I argued that
allowing them to be in loose hands is going to make flying through that area
catastrophic. What we argued on if you allow me to remind you sir before you
ask me how I live with myself, was what rebels fired it. Or was the missile
fired by the Ukraine government.

There has  never been any argument on who manufactured the missile.

And let me take a second here now that you really go after me in such a twisted
way. A failed Obama foreign policy, has reached in these countries, and
collected every one with a weapon, and defining them as moderates. The people
Obama defines as moderates, have connections across all boarders, so they are
armed by The Chinese, they are armed by the Russians, they are armed by
Koreans. And that is the result we got from his pulling out of Iraq that
stupidly, every crap created its own base with its own support. Obama
administration takes “The moderates” with their weapons that they have got from
God knows whom. And among those weapons are the Bulks. So we knew that the air
craft was taken down by a bulk, but we did not know what organization owned it
and fired it.

That is the very reason I asked this question, for from get go no one
questioned what missile took the air craft down. Good Lord go back to the very
original postings of the falling of the air craft, it was put down by a Bulk, a
Russian made missile. How would I ever say that Obama supplied it? Does Obama
supply Bulks? What we needed to know is who fired it, for knowing that
individual, helps us understand if it was from the Obama moderates or from the
Ukraine government which is again backed by Obama. Thus this investigation
report is as useless as the administration in the entire European crap. A crap
where so many people have died.

President Obama has created such a carnage in the world that when you add only
those that have died in Ukraine and Syria, only the two countries, without
listing Yemen, Somalia, Libya, Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan, the dead pass
the number of Jews that died under Hitler.

I am going to post you a piece that was posted by Eric S. Margolis, this is one
of the most respected reporters in this city, writing for papers like The
Toronto Star, and he has a huge reputation of respect. This is what he is
writing about the failure of the man you are preaching for. It is very sad that
we have been forced to live under the Democrats that have killed this so many
people, and we are not even done yet. You better trust me. If you are an
investor buy shares in funeral homes for given the policies some of us see, of
we need an Obama three administration, shares of funeral homes are going to go
through the God damn roof.

May God help me that my prediction only be wrong this time around.

============

 <http://ericmargolis.com/2016/09/pentagon-and-cia-at-war-in-syria/> PENTAGON
AND CIA AT WAR IN SYRIA

by  <http://ericmargolis.com/author/admin/> Eric Margolis

What a mess! In the crazy Syrian war, US-backed and armed groups are fighting
other US-backed rebel groups. How can this be?

It is so because the Obama White House had stirred up war in Syria but then
lost control of the process. When the US has a strong president, he can usually
keep the military and intelligence agencies on a tight leash.

But the Obama administration has had a weak secretary of defense and a bunch of
lady strategists who are the worst military commanders since Louis XV, who put
his mistress, Madame de Pompadour, in charge of French military forces during
the Seven Year’s War. The French were routed by the Prussians. France’s foe,
Frederick the Great of Prussia, named one of his dogs, ‘la Pompadour.’

As a result, the two arms of offensive US strategic power, the Pentagon and
CIA, went separate ways in Syria. Growing competition between the US military
and militarized CIA broke into the open in Syria.

Fed up with the astounding incompetence of the White House, the US military
launched and supported its own rebel groups in Syria, while CIA did the same.

Fighting soon after erupted in Syria and Iraq between the US-backed groups. US
Special Forces joined the fighting in Syria, Iraq and most lately, Libya.

The well-publicized atrocities, like mass murders and decapitations, greatly
embarrassed Washington, making it harder to portray their jihadi wildmen as
liberators. The only thing exceptional about US policy in Syria was its
astounding incompetence.

Few can keep track of the 1,000 groups of jihadis that keep changing their
names and shifting alliances. Throw in Turkomans, Yzidis, Armenians,
Nestorians, Druze, Circassians, Alawis, Assyrians and Palestinians. Oh yes, and
the Alevis.

Meanwhile, ISIS was inflicting mayhem on Syria and Iraq. But who really is
ISIS? A few thousand twenty-something hooligans with little knowledge of Islam
but a burning desire to dynamite the existing order and a sharp media sense.
The leadership of these turbaned anarchists appears to have formed in US prison
camps in Afghanistan.

The US, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey armed and financed ISIS as a weapon to unleash
on Syria, which was an ally of Iran that refused to take orders from the
Western powers. The west bears heavy responsibility for the deaths of 450,000
Syrians, at least half the nation of 23 million becoming refugees, and
destruction of this once lovely country.

At some point, ISIS shook off its western tutors and literally ran amok. But
the US has not yet made a concerted attempt to crush ISIS because of its
continuing usefulness in Syria and in the US, where ISIS has become the
favorite whipping boy of politicians.

Next come the Kurds, an ancient Indo-European stateless people spread across
Turkey, Iraq, Iran and Syria. They have been denied a national state by the
western powers since WWI. Kurdish rebels in Iraq have been armed and financed
by Israel since the 1970’s.

When America’s Arab jihadists proved militarily feeble, the US turned to the
Kurds, who are renowned fighters, arming and financing the Kurdish Syrian YPG
which is part of the well-known PKK rebel group that fights Turkey.

I covered the Turkish-Kurdish conflict in eastern Anatolia in the 1980’s in
which some 40,000 died.
Turkey is now again battling a rising wave of Kurdish attacks that caused the
Turks to probe into northern Syria to prevent a link-up of advancing Kurdish
rebel forces.

So, Turkey, a key American ally, is now battling CIA-backed Kurdish groups in
Syria. Eighty percent of Turks believe the recent failed coup in Turkey was
mounted by the US – not the White House, but by the Pentagon which has always
been joined at the hip to Turkey’s military.

This major Turkish-Kurdish crisis was perfectly predictable, but the obtuse
junior warriors of the Obama administration failed to grasp this point.

Now the Russians have entered the fray in an effort to prevent their ally,
Bashar Assad, from being overthrow by western powers. Also perfectly
predictable. Russia claimed to be bombing ISIS but in fact is targeting
US-backed groups. Washington is outraged that the wicked Russians are doing in
the Mideast what the US has done for decades.

The US and Russia now both claim to have killed a senior ISIS commander in an
air strike. Their warplanes are dodging one another, creating a perfect
scenario for a head-on clash at a time when neocons in the US are agitating for
war with Russia.

Does anyone think poor, demolished Syria is worth the price? Hatred for the US
is now seething in Turkey and across the Mideast. Hundreds of millions of US
tax dollars have been wasted in this cruel, pointless war.

Time for the US to stop stirring this witch’s brew.

Copyright Eric S. Margolis 2016

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"