From: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com
[mailto:ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Gwokto La'Kitgum
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 3:27 PM
To: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: {UAH} SWITZERLAND REPATRIATES $1BILLION TO NIGERIA, THE LAST BATCH
OF ABACHA’S LOOT

Well, all the loot couldn't save him from the Grim Reaper. What a waste of
time...!

I hear he Went West due to misuse, abuse and misappropriation of his Mandingo
with a harem of professional Mamajamas. The Scarface, matter of fact,
outperformed Uncle Mo considering Bungabunga was Policy Number One in then
State House, in Lagos.

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018, 2:21 PM Bobby Alcantara <bobbyalcantar...@gmail.com