On 12/18/06, Jörn Kottmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The new release is out now. I suggest to to take a look at the sample
workspace.

When I run the tae.exe and select the sample-workspace, I see an error
in the "Corpus Explorer" view:
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
net.sf.tae.ui.corpusview.CorpusExplorerView.createPartControl(CorpusExplorerView.java:91)
        at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.ViewReference.createPartHelper(ViewReference.java:332)
        at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.ViewReference.createPart(ViewReference.java:197)

Also if I try to open one of the XCAS files I get:
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
net.sf.tae.editor.AnnotationDocumentProvider.setDocumentContent(AnnotationDocumentProvider.java:65)
        at
org.eclipse.ui.editors.text.StorageDocumentProvider.createDocument(StorageDocumentProvider.java:228)
        at
org.eclipse.ui.editors.text.FileDocumentProvider.createElementInfo(FileDocumentProvider.java:717)

-Adam