See http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html

Tommaso, can you take the lead in getting the IP form filled out?  I
volunteer to review :-)

The unofficial place we've done this work in the past is in the
uima-website project.  There, under xdocs, is a folder, ip-clearances.
You could copy in the current template (from the above referenced web
page) and start there.

To format this template so you can see what it looks like and if there
are any errors, etc., you run the same kind of ant scripts we use to
build our website - except it uses some different libraries; the ant
script is called "build-ip-clearances.xml".

-Marshall