Hi,

Some changes:

1) In the description, you might include a link to the Alchemy website
when you mention it first.

2) Under Project Info - because we're still incubating (until we get
voted out, first  by the IPMC and next by the board, which might take
another month), the PMC responsible should read something like:  Apache
UIMA (currently an Incubator project, so officially, the Incubator PMC)

3) Officer or member managing donation:  I would put down Jukka Zitting
(would be nice to ask him first of course :-) )

4) in the Related Votes section, the link to the vote thread is broken
(message is: The requested URL /mod_mbox/incubator-uima-dev/201001.mbox/
b917db631001290112r3f4332aflc29bec1c88d7e...@mail.gmail.com> was not
found on this server.)

When these are fixed, I think the thing to do is to talk with Jukka, and
see if he would be willing to "manage" this clearance.

-Marshall