Answers inline

> On 30 Oct 2013, at 22:58, "Neil J. McRae" <n...@domino.org> wrote:
>
> Michael,
> Absolute rubbish!

Joy

> How do tesco get food onto shelves?

p sure they have a contingency plan

> How does the NHS exchange information on patients?

Bless. I am so glad that it appears that the NHS exchanges useful info in a
meaningful manner, makes me very proud to be a part of it.
> How does the country manage its infrastructure in the widest sense.

It tends to route around bad things and shut down or ignore that which it can't

> Answer-> The Internet’s that we build and operate today.
>
> Our networks in docklands are Critical national infrastructure. The army
> won’t be holding us back, they will be assisting us to build the plan to
> recover.

Yes except it won't be about roping in some people. Your infrastructure will be
u/s
I thought we learned this from the WTC.

> I don’t agree with your assumption that this wouldn’t be allowed, look at
> Japan for a reference of it being allowed. Is it desirable, no it isn’t, but
> sometimes you just have to roll your sleeves up and put on the radiation
> suits.

Japan was a very different type of event and those weren't volunteers getting
your networks to stay up so that packets could flow, they were trying to stop
cores from going critical.

Answer to this is: If you haven't already been part of the planning "in case"
so already know ~exactly~ what would happen then you aren't considered to be
critical. Sorry...

I am sure there are assets there that are deemed to be v important but I also
am 100% sure that they aren't critical failure points.

which was the point of this

> Neil.

Best wishes

Mike