You wrote.
> I look forward to hearing and seeing your case for the alternative!

That is spot on what I was thinking! :-)

I agree with your other points. The challenge for data network users is
how to break out of the telco model which imposes a lot of cost on the
overall system but at the same time is the path of least resistance in
the market.

That there are tensions building up is undeniable. For instance I would
not be surprised if significant portions inside BT are as frustrated by
the BT Wholesale price list as many outside are.

Christian

--
Christian de Larrinaga
FBCS, CITP, MCMA