On 19/09/2016 21:57, Gavin Henry wrote:
Evening all,

If anyone knows either of these, tell them to go away!

Personally, I'd quite like to interpret "go away" as "expunged from the Internet permanently". I've just added them to our relay blacklist.

Anybody else had 3 emails from them today?

Lucky you.  I'm on 5 so far.

I particularly like the way their mail merge has failed and I have subjects with %CIDR% in them and %POC% on the first line.

I'm also sure that RIPE, ARIN, LACNIC and APNIC would be delighted to know that they have their logos splashed across the bottom of the mail.

Paul.