Hello,

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 11:08:07PM +0200, Marek Isalski wrote:
> > On 19 Sep 2016, at 22:57, Gavin Henry <ghe...@suretec.co.uk> wrote:
> > Anybody else had 3 emails from them today?
>
> Their "pitch" for leasing them address space suggests that we would be able
> to block port 25 outbound if their customer announced that leased address
> space.  And then in the next paragraph, "oh and to preserve your IPv4 blocks'
> reputation, we'll make sure they filter port 25 on their routers".

I've today received this exact email from Jon Blank of
ipv4salvation.com, sent to RIPE DB contacts via SendGrid. SendGrid
repsonded to an abuse report within about 10 minutes saying they had
suspended the account, though I imagine it will be no problem for
"Jon Blank" to sign up again of course.

Cheers,
Andy