Hi Neil

I get what your saying, but to work out the cost, I need to know what are the
best parents to connect to in regards to number of cabinets served, both by the
parent and any slaves. As this tells me how many exchanges I will need to
factor the cost of access locate in. And which areas are the best top target
for initial launch etc.

From the list I already have, which is only partial from a supplier trying to
sell a NGA interconnect product that all is not even and some parents have a
lot more children than others, obviously this makes it a better bet to
concentrate o the parents with the most children/connected cabinets but need to
know how many is worth connecting to.

Regards