>> i don't know any forum/list to "centralise" network related
>> job offers in the uk.

:: There's really no problem in practice with creating a separate
:: uknof-jobs list if people would like this, but I'm not seeing
:: a major reason to re-invent the wheel here.

This has been done on other lists (NANOG) and it was popular when
it first started, but there is no traffic on it any more. I tried
from the applicants position, rather than being the employer, and
that didn't work either.

scott

ps. On, some *NOG lists there is a small amount of job position
announcements sent to the list that doesn't get out of hand and no
one minds.