Hello Everyone!

Please allow me to say that I hope everyone had a Very, Merry
Christmas, and I'd like to wish you a Happy and Joyous New Year! May
we all find new ancestors for our trees!

The ISBGFH (International Society for British Genealogy and Family
History) has a few webinars upcoming in January that may interest some
people.

Please note that all webinars are free to watch and open to everyone
with an interest. The recordings are a benefit of society membership.

JAN 8 at 11 am eastern
USING ESTATE PAPERS FOR GENEALOGY PRESENTED BY  MARGARET FOX
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Qgb1gYvQSDiTGSL-TUn00Q

JAN 15 at 11 am eastern
CANADIAN FUR TRADER ANCESTORS PRESENTED BY CHRISTINE WOODCOCK
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_E5G8W9cmTaekojHVmCR8tA

JAN 29 at 11 am eastern
IRISH WORKHOUSES PRESENTED BY CLARE DOYLE
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_MtzEvK97SQSF9hAZL7B_Mg

Due to the 'busy-ness' of the Season, I have not been able to spend
any time transcribing data for our community web-site, however I do
hope to get 'back at it', come January. It also helps when I can renew
subscriptions, and go to the library!

If I might remind folks, our web-site only grows with the help and
contributions from people like yourselves. It was in the late 1990's
when a like-minded group of people, all with a love for their County
Tyrone ancestors, and a desire to help others, who combined their
efforts, & resources. (data, information, transcriptions, photographs,
stories, songs, poems etc.)

In 2001, our community genealogy project was introduced to the World Wide Web.

Our group of people originally came from the old mailing list of
cotyroneireland, and we worked as volunteers alongside that list,
until Rootsweb closed them. Tammy, our fabulously talented volunteer
web-designer created this mailing list for us.

For the County of Tyrone on our web-site, there is much to be found,
yet the information for the other Counties remains sparse. If you
would like to contribute, please contact Tammy, or myself.

WOW, just a thought I've had. We have been offering free access to
genealogical records, all and always as a non-profit, for twenty years
now!

Happy 20 years www.cotyrone.com

Blessings All!
Cheers- Teena