Hi Shameer,

>Is it possible to traverse from a CUI till the root of UMLS using any
functions in UMLS::Inteface  ?

Yes, there is the findPathToRoot.pl program should be able to do that for
you. For example, if you would like to find all the paths to the root for
the concept C0018563 (hand) using the MSH source using only the PAR/CHD
relations. You would run the program as follows:

findPathToRoot.pl --config configfile hand

where the config file contains:

SAB :: include MSH
REL :: include PAR, CHD

I hope this helps.