Hello Xiaoxian,

Thank you. I am glad that you are finding the package useful! There is a
perl script that I wrote that enables you to query the server. It is
located here:

https://metacpan.org/pod/distribution/UMLS-Similarity/utils/query-umls-similarity-webinterface.pl

If you use the --infile option, you should be able to do a batch run.
Please let me know if you have any questions with it or run into any
problems.

Thank you!

Bridget