Hello,

I want to use the perl script "query-umls-similarity-webinterface.pl" to find
the CUI/term similarity between two given inputs. The command that I am using
is "query-umls-similarity-webinterface.pl --url http://maraca.d.umn.edu hand
skull". But the scipt is unable to connect to the server and I am getting the
output as: "500 Can't connect to
maraca.d.umn.edu:80http://maraca.d.umn.edu/cgi-bin/umls_similarity.cgi?word1=hand&word2=skull&sab=MSH&rel=PAR%2FCHD&similarity=path&button=Compute+Similarity&sabdef=UMLS_ALL&reldef=CUI%2FPAR%2FCHD%2FRB%2FRN&relatedness=vector";.

Please let me know what should I change to make the script run properly.

Thanks
Suranjana Samanta

  • [umls-similarity]... suranja...@gmail.com [umls-similarity]
    • Re: [umls-si... Ted Pedersen duluth...@gmail.com [umls-similarity]