We've identified a bug that is causing this difference in --realtime
results. There is a fix for that available now in UMLS::Interface, so
please install the most recent version of UMLS::Interface (1.45) to resolve
this. We'll have more details about the bug and the new release later today.

You can find links to the new version here :

http://umls-similarity.sourceforge.net/

More soon,
Ted

  • [umls-similarity] th... zhihui luo luozh...@yahoo.com [umls-similarity]