So the information I found on this page:
gitpan/UMLS-Interface

|  |  |

|  |
gitpan/UMLS-Interface

Read-only release history for UMLS-Interface

is no longer valid I guess.  Thanks. I will call support.

"
| CONTACT US |
|  |  If you have any trouble installing and using UMLS-Interface, please  |
|  |  contact us via the users mailing list :  |
|  |  |
|  |  umls-similarity@yahoogroups.com |
|  |  |
|  |  You can join this group by going to: |
|  |  |
|  |  <http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/umls-similarity/> |
|  |  |
|  |  You may also contact us directly if you prefer : |
|  |  |
|  |  Bridget T. McInnes: bthomson at cs.umn.edu |
|  |  Ted Pedersen : tpederse at d.umn.edu"

Terry Brashear
San Diego County, CA
http://www.naturepixels.com
birdnird AT yahoo.com

    On Friday, January 12, 2018, 9:59:08 AM PST, Ted Pedersen