Lørdag 15 desember 2007 09:35, skrev Mario Gzuk:

> No problem, it is open source under the GPL. I am happy about that you can
> spend time with the help of this informations.
>
> greetings mario

Very cool!

So to get any confusion out of the way:
Looking at the unattended license file LICENSE.txt:
----
All of the source code, text, and HTML documents here were written by
me.  They are hereby licensed under version 2 of the GNU General
Public License, available at <http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html>
and elsewhere.
-----
(some more about binaries snipped out.)

The file is clearly written by Patrick J. LoPresti.
This is simply not true anymore and should be updated.

Mario, is GPL v. 2 OK for you?