Hi all,

The new version is running great and is detecting my hardware quite good,
with help from AutodetectDrivers. Thanks Pierre, such a great tool!

However i found one bug in the linux bootdisk. If i power up the system
and boot from CD i get the following error:
Could not find kernel image: menu.c32

If i enter 'unattended' and press enter it continues loading the bootdisk.

Furthermore it would be nice to have a little script in the scripts
directory in which the new Windows XP updates are held. Something like the
following would do:

:: Install all new updates for Windows XP SP3
@Echo off
:: Note that since we are pushing these commands onto the to-do stack,
:: they will be executed in the opposite order.
::
URL|ALL|http://unattended.cvs.sourceforge.net/unattended/unattended/install/scripts/winxpsp3-up0806.bat?revision=HEAD|scripts/winxpsp3-up0806.bat
::
URL|ALL|http://unattended.cvs.sourceforge.net/unattended/unattended/install/scripts/winxpsp3-up0807.bat?revision=HEAD|scripts/winxpsp3-up0807.bat

This is something i made some time ago to download the newer files without
much intervention.

Thanks