That's a clever idea.

However, if Thomas is using the DOS boot disks, then he would need to boot twice. Once to fdisk, and once to install.

Do you suppose it would be possible to make some sort of server side boot counter that would delete the hex file after 2 boots instead of just one?
(Just curious. I have limited knowledge of server side stuff, but it's interesting.)

Ryan Go <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

09/26/2005 04:36 PM