Andrè Wilmann wrote:

Eugene Kotlyarov wrote:

Hello

Andrè Wilmann wrote:

I'm using unattended and cant tell you how much i love it.
The installastion install some updates, I know i can manual edit the script for each update, but is there any script how will download all updates for windows xp, and edit the scripts i allready have so it will be installed next session?

You can use following bash scripts
tools/script-update  to update your scripts from CVS
tools/prepare to download all updates that are referenced in scripts, you may want to tweak it though, because size of all updates may be very big.

Yes, i found those scripts after some time...
But still, it remaining over 30 updates when i access windows update.
Could this have anythig with im running norwegian windows xp?

All the best AW