Hi guys,

as I'm still using the "normal" unattendet, I ran into the problem of the
old kernel and missing support for newer hardware.
I just thought that I could use the gui-boot-cd but after a look at the
doku, it seems to be very different and breaks with a missing init.sh on
drive "z".
Because I have configured my unattended netinstall and didn't find any good
documentation about unattended-gui until now (or it's just 2 late), I'd like
to know if someone already updatet the original unattended-boot-cd (and if
there is a downloadable version online)?
If someone wants to put it online but is missing a hoster, I could spend
some HD-space on my server.

Regards
 - Nagilum