Okay that's right but I'm actually using my skript for different projects
like installing solaris and linux via FAI and so on. So my thought was it to
use it also for unattended. And I am accually hanging on, while serving the
computers, which should be installed via
unattended, the unattend.txt. So that they are able to fill in the
right username IP-address and so on.
Isn't there a easy way, to give the "tobeinstalled" computers the right
config file, which is generated by my skript?
But by the way thank you for the unattended gui, will have a look at it.