Onsdag 09 april 2008 12:46, skrev Fabian Scharnhusen:
> yes I designed an interface in php.
> But I am now standing in front of the problem to tell my
> computers what they should do and how. I don't really know how I send my
> generated unattend.txt to the computers.
> Another Problem might be that there are different installations
> requirements for the computers.
> hope it is a bit understandable! By the way thanks for your fast reply! ;)

well, we have dmidecode in the unattended linuxboot,
and off course lspci.

So, using this info and generate unattend.txt from that?

On the other hand, the unattended linuxboot is able to generate much of
unattend.txt on itself, but there are some settings it needs help on.

I think you need to study 'install.pl' and the 'master' bash script :-)

There is a simple httpd in busybox we can use, and probably a client capable
of uploading files.