Mario Gzuk wrote:
> Hi again,
> I short tested it and it works with ":
> "X.X.16.0/255.255.255.0,X.X.17.0/255.255.255.0,X.X.18.0/24"
>
> I dont tested the CIDR, but it should work also.
>
> greetings

Hi Mario,

I just finished testing your sugestion, with CIDR addresses, and it
worked just fine. I wish M$ would pay more attention, to that kind of
detail, when producing documentation. After all, we can't just go
peeking in the source code for hints heh? ;)

Btw, i have come to solution to provide on-demand remote
re-installations, using a conjunction of samba and PXE booting. I don't
remember seing anything like that in any docs, or even on
unattended-gui. Would it be benificial to post such solution here?

Best regards,

Hugo Monteiro.

--
ci.fct.unl.pt:~# cat .signature

Hugo Monteiro
Email    : hugo.monte...@fct.unl.pt
Telefone : +351 212948300 Ext.15307
Web      : http://hmonteiro.net

Centro de Informática
Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia da
                   Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Quinta da Torre   2829-516 Caparica   Portugal
Telefone: +351 212948596   Fax: +351 212948548
www.ci.fct.unl.pt             ap...@fct.unl.pt

ci.fct.unl.pt:~# _