Hello Sijis,

as far as understand your description windows is installed properly
but it sees no network to download packages and there is a "installed
hw and need to reboot" message with an option "OK". i think your hd or
something is what it says installed and to use need to reboot, and not
the network card! _if_ the nic has the correct driver, _and_ it gots
proper ip configuration, others go fine.

try to check if the driver you selected to copy is there, and (with
manual installation) check if it is working properly. i am quite sure,
you dont have the correct driver.

--
Best regards,
 FwdTmp                            mailto:fwd...@freemail.hu