I was talking about this on the devel list, but realised this was more
appropriate.  My apologies.

Anyway, I was asking if there was any further progress on Win7, and was
told that really it's just what's up on the site
(http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/unattended/ticket/3 and
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/unattended/wiki/Win7).  I was having
trouble wrapping my head around the steps given, since I hadn't touched
Unattended in probably 6-7 years or so, so I figured I'd set up an XP
install first, just to get the basics down.  However, it seems like XP
64-bit doesn't work in Unattended as written either - is that correct?
If it is, would roughly the same steps work for it as for Win7, if I can
figure them out?

Thank you!

Allison Roth

IT Support