From: Conrad Lawes [mailto:pxeb...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 5:17 PM
To: Allison Roth
Cc: unattended-info@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Unattended] 64-bit OSs

A WDS server is not necessary for a WinPE-based deployment.  In fact,
you can burn a WinPE iso and use it to deploy Win7/Win2008.
Another option is using a Linux DHCP/TFTP server as your PXE server -
see examples below

http://sysadminman.net/blog/2007/pxe-boot-winpe-2-vista-using-linux-as-t
he-pxe-server-8

http://xlshadow.livejournal.com/158711.html

http://doomclaw.de/index.php/2009/08/18/installing-windows-7-with-a-pxe-
boot-server/

You will have to tweak the unattended.xml file to trigger the Unattended
application deployment after the OS is installed.

http://docs.hp.com/en/T2767-90191/apa.html

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 5:03 PM, Allison Roth <allison.r...@cmgl.ca>