>>> strange problem. Just make sure that your SATA driver has not got any
>>> subfoder (everything in the same folder)
>>>

>>> Maybe you can upload that driver somewhere so we can have a look
>>>
>>> --
>>> A dineros pagados brazos cruzados.
>>>

>> Thanks Juanjo for reply!
>> I have downloaded from here
>> http://www.siliconimage.com/support/searchresults.aspx?pid=28&cat=3&os=4
>> this
>> SiI3114 non-RAID 32-bit Windows Driver       4/10/2008       1.3.11.0
>>
>> At first time, as I have realized later, I have some silly syntax error,
>> now I have really problem how to define the path correctly, I have
>> tested:
>> 1.
>> [Disks]
>> disk1 = "Silicon Image SiI 3114 SATALink Driver Installation
>> Disk",\si3114.sys,""
>> Error message was, something like this (I need to translate from
>> Hungarian)
>> "Inappropriate or missing file types in section:"
>> Files.SCSI.Si3114_XP
>>
>> 2.
>> [Disks]
>> disk1 = "Silicon Image SiI 3114 SATALink Driver Installation
>> Disk",\si3114.sys,.
>> "Can not get file:" \$WIN_NT$.~BT\$OEM$\.\si3114.sys
>>
>> 3.
>> [Disks]
>> disk1 = "Silicon Image SiI 3114 SATALink Driver Installation
>> Disk",si3114.sys,""   - here is a space
>> Error message was, something like this (I need to translate from
>> Hungarian)
>> "Inappropriate or missing file types in section:"
>> Files.SCSI.Si3114_XP
>>
>> 4.
>> [Disks]
>> disk1 = "Silicon Image SiI 3114 SATALink Driver Installation
>> Disk",\si3114.sys," "
>> "Can not get file:" \$WIN_NT$.~BT\$OEM$\ \si3114.sys
>>
>> 5.
>> [Disks]
>> disk1 = "Silicon Image SiI 3114 SATALink Driver Installation
>> Disk",si3114.sys,
>> Syntactical error at 11 row ...
>>
>> I have no more ideas :(
>> Any help?
>
> 6. According to TXTSETUP.OEM for Intel ICH10, the "right" syntxax must be:
> [Disks]
> ; disk1 = "Silicon Image SiI 3114 SATALink Driver Installation
> Disk",\si3114.sys,\
> disk1 = "Silicon Image SiI 3114 SATALink Driver Installation Disk",
> si3114.sys, \
>
> Cheers,
> Pierre.

Hi Pierre!
Thanks for your help. But it also failed, with error:
"Inappropriate or missing file types in section:"
Files.SCSI.Si3114_XP

Other question, I want to speed up this work a little.
I have using PXE boot system - I can boot several versions of Linux (my
personal favourite is RIP nonX). This way I can edit "result" preparation
of unattended installation directly.
cfdisk shows me, that there are two partitions on my disk an about 4G vfat
and 230G is HPFS/NTFS/exFAT something. Installation suite reside on 4G
vfat partition (I gues).
On vfat partition there are two copies of TxtSetup.eom:
/$win_nt$.~bt/$oem$/TxtSetup.eom and
/$win_nt$.~ls/$OEM$/TEXTMODE/TxtSetup.eom

It is enough to change them or I should have edit something more (for
example txtsetup.sif in the root)? After I can check the result without
start process from unattended setup, boot modified system.

Sincerely
  tovis