From: Ben Greenfield [mailto:b...@cogs.com]
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 9:04 PM
To: All things concerning http://unattended.sourceforge.net/
Subject: Re: [Unattended] Help

On Apr 30, 2012, at 5:47 PM, Brandon Aho wrote:

Have a question.  I have gotten everything up and things were working great.
The issue that I am having now is that when the windows xp sp3 install kicks
off it errors  out because the partition size is too small or 2296 megs is
required for the installation.  Well I have 300 gigs of free space that I am
install to.  Any ideas?  Also after the last continue I am getting an error
message that I generally ignore and then it goes into the formatting.  It looks
like it happens when it is mounting the z and y drive.  Also what script does
this so I can increase their size as well.

If you are doing a net install I think you have to change from the dos boot to
a linux boot.

Thanks

Brandon

<image001.png>
Brandon Aho
Retail Systems Manager
brandon....@northerntool.com<mailto:brandon....@northerntool.com>
952-808-6685 Desk
952-992-0502 Cell

Disclaimer: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is
privileged, confidential, proprietary, or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly
prohibited from disclosing, distributing, copying, or in any way using this
message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender and destroy and delete any copies you may have received.

<<inline: image001.png>>