Jan
You teach adolescents, right? Maybe this is part of adolescent
rebellion...they are trying so hard to establish their identities and  perhaps
that idea is
threatening...like by giving them a book that changes  them, we are somehow
not accepting who they are to start with? What would  happen if you asked how a
movie changed them? Would they give the same response  do you think? I wonder
what they think change is? Do you think they interpret  change as a
fundamental change in who they are as a person? instead of a change  in
thinking?
Jennifer

In a message dated 3/22/2009 2:57:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,