Ar 23 Mar 2001, ag 1:44 scríobh Sarasvati
fán ábhar "Re: Moving mail lists":

> At this moment, there are 691 addresses subscribed to
> the Unicode mail list. At least 24 of those entities
> are points of further fan-out to local lists elsewhere.
> If you can gather a list of at least 346 current
> subscribers who respond affirmatively to the question
> "should Sarasvati remove the [unicode] tag in the
> subject header?", then let it be considered that
> popular opinion is in your favor, and the tag will be
> removed.

Notwithstanding that

(a) I still think this is a stupid, unnecessary and pernicious "innovation"
and as such should not be considered because of it's inconvenience to those
who don't require it

and

(b) no such act of democracy was required to *institute* this unnecessary
change

I'll take the above private response as a request for everyone opposed to or
in favour of this piece of nonsense to e-mail Sarasvati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
with your opinion.  I trust Sarasvati will keep us apprised of the tally, the
proportion of non-voters, etc., etc. and is prepared to arrange for the
neccessary hand-counts and legal actions that will ensue.

 S e á n   Ó   S é a g h d h a                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about,
and that is not being talked about.                           Oscar Wilde.