Hello, I received this email and was hoping that someone on the list
(Roozbeh, maybe) would shed some light on this issue. Please cc Laura
Tull <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thank you,
Regards,

Magda Danish
Administrative Director
The Unicode Consortium
650-693-3921

******** BECOME A MEMBER OF THE UNICODE CONSORTIUM NOW ********
BE AMONG THE FIRST TO RECEIVE YOUR FREE COPY OF THE UNICODE STANDARD
V4.0
AND WE'LL ADD YOUR NAME IN THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SECTION OF THE NEW BOOK
DETAILS SOON ON http://www.unicode.org/unicode/consortium/join.html