On 03/01/2004 10:17, Michael Everson wrote:

It looks a lot like what has been called the "Agvan alphabet". See http://www.evertype.com/alphabets/Agvan.jpg

I remembered that Ecological Linguistics sells a font for "Caucasian Albanian", encoding unknown but probably 8-bit as I remember hearing of it before Unicode was in widespread use. There is summary information at http://www.lingfonts.com/, but the link for more details is broken; the company can be contacted at [EMAIL PROTECTED] I suspect that this font is also based on the older information from "Armenian Manuscript No. 7117", as it predates the most recent discoveries.

--
Peter Kirk
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (personal)