> I absolutely DO disagree with the premise that lots of people would use
> a separate Fraktur encoding.

I would use it when transcribing works that mix Fraktur and
Latin constantly, or when there's only a quote or a couple letters in Fraktur.
Sure a lot of people would transcribe their texts into Latin, but I
think it established that doesn't mean a script shouldn't be encoded, nor
that people wouldn't use it.

(Not that I actually encourage encoding Fraktur, but modern systems seem to
lack the ability to switch between Fraktur and Roman fonts, like you switch
between Roman and italic fonts. HTML doesn't even include a generic Fraktur
font-type.)
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm