Dear Jafar, I'm a light user. Count this as 0.01 votes.

Almost all of my unicon use is via the ide (executables starting W) on
(64bit) Windows 10.
I do also use linux platforms, (Ubuntu LTS 14 I think) and the current
raspbian on raspberry pi.   (e.g. demonstrating generators) I rarely use
the unicon aspects of the language.

Currently modern hardware is coping with the demands I have; Typical
programs I write for myself filter & transform text.  I'd be happy with
a less powerful CPU for that. Speed is not a big issue. (Graphics &
games are  issues that I don't use Icon for.)

If you gave me a fat build, I'd happily take any  performance penalty
and ignore the features I don't use.

If you went minimalist, I could live without the IDE & train my editor
(geany) to let me compile & run from hotkeys/menus. I sometimes just use
geany and a terminal. It's easy enough thanks to you.

Thank you for your  work in maintaining & developing unicon. I would not
want to see it go away.

Jay Hammond