Hi Steve, I use Unicon mainly for graphics (2D/3D) applications. I've also
been using it to create some apps to assist me in my regular work which is
Laser machine programming and CAD. I've studied other programming languages
over the years but Unicon is the one I have  gotten the most work from and
enjoyment using. Clint Jeffery and everyone else involved in Unicon have
been very supportive and patient with me.  It's a great community to be a
part of.