On 2016-08-01 17:06, p...@firefly.nlm.nih.gov wrote:
> Go ahead. When I wrote the original code there were two distinct ways
> of getting the popularity rating, each giving a different value.
>
> --Phillip

Thanks, Phillip.

A patch is in, with an updated output fragment, (Icon was listed at
position 26, so it didn't seem quite right to limit the fragment to the
top 20 or 25).

Nice code by the way, a good learning exercise, and hopefully I didn't
tarnish your good name with the patch.

And yes, the talk page is full of chatter about how the rules should
work, and questions about how accurate the counts are, given the various
methods used.

There will be another update soonish, to account for some of the names
having Unicode characters now.  Those code points bork the right and
left field padding calculations.

Have good, make well,
Brian