From: Jafar Al-Gharaibeh <to.ja...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2016 9:20:08 AM
To: Bruce & Breeanna Rennie; unicon-group@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Unicon-group] Unicon Forums

Bruce,

I have tried to forward General Discussions posts to the mailing list and I got
this:
The reason it is being held:
    Post by non-member to a members-only list
notification of the moderator's decision.

Read my original post at:
https://sourceforge.net/p/unicon/discussion/general/thread/ff90d6cc/#0c35

I would say this would be an administration hassle unless there is an easier
way to do it. I will go ahead and turn it off.

Regards,
Jafar

On Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 6:04 PM Bruce & Breeanna Rennie