Thanks for the update Bruce,
Let us wait and see what happens with other users. Both Brian and Sergey
have posted to the forum but I don't know if they signed up for email
updates or if they have issues. We are still learning how things work :-).

For me, I was able to subscribe and get emails. Furthermore, my reply the
forum email was posted back to the forum, i.e, you don't really have to use
the web interface to switch to the forum-based discussions from the
mailing-list-based ones.  For the most part it is going to be the same, but
it is a lot more organized and structured at the other end, the web-based
forum.

Regards,
Jafar

-- Sent From My Smartphone