Hello, everyone,

I've put a copy of the UP docs on SourceForge at
http://btiffin.users.sourceforge.net/up/
(http://btiffin.users.sourceforge.net/up/)

This is an alternate while I figure out some choices on hosting services, and
will likely change again soon.

And by the by, Unicon latest is running on the forge now.  A small sample at
http://btiffin.users.sourceforge.net/form.html
(http://btiffin.users.sourceforge.net/form.html)  kicks a Unicon CGI
application (well, a simple demo really) as a proof of concept.  The
SourceForge developer web runs a version of CentOS 6.8 (at the moment).
Pulling sources for Unicon revision 4616, configure and build went very
smoothly.  This should be the start of being able to host and boast Unicon
programming right along side the project space.  We need to make sure we stay
within bounds of the terms of service (not hogging CPU or triggering the Apache
servers to access third party services, for instance) but the forge is a very
flexible platform. The intent is to show off free software projects, so they
allow a wide gamut of features, with very generous terms.

Have good, make well,
Brian