Hi folks,

In evaluating Unicon (or Icon, or SNOBOL, our language family) for its
suitability for various projects, companies or institutions may want to be
aware of what level of technical expertise

is available for hire.  I am open to suggestions for how best to communicate
this information,

but for starters, I've created a Developer Directory and placed a link to it on
the Unicon home

page. I'd encourage any of you who are willing to be listed, to go ahead and
get yourself on

the developer directory, and if you have suggestions on how to improve it, I am
all ears.

If you have contacts with our sister mailing lists (e.g. the Icon group or
SNOBOL group), I'd be

grateful if you'd share this invitation with them.

Cheers,
Clint