On Sat, Mar 29, 2003 at 07:46:12AM -0800, Sarah Scheckter wrote:
>   [23 lines, 115 words, 738 characters]  Top characters: *eoatnrs
> 
> Thanks to everyone on the list who gave me advice about that pipe sticking
> up out of the ground. Turns out it's my neighbor's and he will clean /
> cover it.
> 
> I have another question, hope folks don't mind. I need some roof work done
> (it's a flashing issue near my front turret, and it involves some slate
> work) and I am looking for a reliable, AFFORDABLE roofer (this may not
> exist, I am aware.) If anyone has recommendations I sure would appreciate
> it.

This comes up often, you should find lots of information in the
archive, located, as per the mail footer, at
http://www.purple.com/list.html.


> You are receiving this because you are subscribed to the
> list named "UnivCity." To unsubscribe or for archive information, see
> <http://www.purple.com/list.html>.

-- 
 Jeff

 Jeff Abrahamson  <http://www.purple.com/jeff/>
 GPG fingerprint: 1A1A BA95 D082 A558 A276  63C6 16BF 8C4C 0D1D AE4B
----
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to the
list named "UnivCity." To unsubscribe or for archive information, see
<http://www.purple.com/list.html>.

Reply via email to