Back in the 1990's, we had to get all our information
face-to-face from our neighbors.   It led to all sorts
of TROUBLE, like beers and chips on the front porch,
garden-sharing, block parties, town watch, Oscar
parties, and multiple impromptu dinner invitations
with lots of red wine flowing. 
Less efficient than posting on the list, but we had
some great times.  

Sincerely,
skulking former UC resident, withering in suburbia,
missing her goofy old neighborhood,
Julie Hunter


--- Sarah Scheckter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks to everyone on the list who gave me advice
> about that pipe sticking
> up out of the ground. Turns out it's my neighbor's
> and he will clean /
> cover it.
> 
> I have another question, hope folks don't mind. I
> need some roof work done
> (it's a flashing issue near my front turret, and it
> involves some slate
> work) and I am looking for a reliable, AFFORDABLE
> roofer (this may not
> exist, I am aware.) If anyone has recommendations I
> sure would appreciate
> it.
> 
> Thanks,
> Sarah
> 
> 
> ********************************
> sarah scheckter
> 4718 hazel avenue
> ********************************
> 
> ----
> You are receiving this because you are subscribed to
> the
> list named "UnivCity." To unsubscribe or for archive
> information, see
> <http://www.purple.com/list.html>.


__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your desktop!
http://platinum.yahoo.com
----
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to the
list named "UnivCity." To unsubscribe or for archive information, see
<http://www.purple.com/list.html>.

Reply via email to