Title: Arcade at the Bridge
I don't understand the issue either.  I believe there is more than one such arcade within a few blocks of that location.  I'd like to be sure the basis for the opposition is something other than sour grapes from the competition.

After hearing the story about the Republican lobbyists and the Indian tribe in Texas, I want to look closely at any such campaign.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 11:56 AM
Subject: [UC] Arcade at the Bridge

I was puzzled by the very prominent notice on the front page of yesterday's University City Review, urging people to protest against a proposed video arcade at the Bridge.

Does anyone have more information about this?  Where it is supposed to be?  And why such strong opposition is expected?

Thanks,

Kathleen