SOBO sounds too much like down wind of Body Odor.
SoBa is so much more South of Baltimore.
and Sob is the sound of all those who did not buy in with the "Pioneers"
who are glad their smart moves enabled them to afford "UC".
I'd be hard press to buy in at today's prices, but than...
I have to earn my money, one success / settlement at a time.
I am not as hip or well funded as ML's Trustafarians.

Best!
Liz

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 09:58:45 -0500 "Vincent/Roger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
> We believe the correct term should be "SOBO" --
>            and we have an appetizer with this name at Abbraccio, 
> down in the 
> wonderful, trendy, hip Sobo section.
>         where all the neat people live.
> Roger
> 
> >> "Kingsessing is a place.  SOBA is a marketing  slogan."
> >
> > I thought SOBA was a noodle?  Whodathunk.
> >
> 
> ----
> You are receiving this because you are subscribed to the
> list named "UnivCity." To unsubscribe or for archive information, 
> see
> <http://www.purple.com/list.html>.
> 
> 


Elizabeth Campion                               Cell Phone: 215-880-2930
215-546-0550 Main, -546-9871 fax,  Desk + VM: 215-790-5653
PRUDENTIAL, FOX & ROACH REALTORS, LLC
Please read Consumer Notice & enjoy "HOME PILOT" tools at
                             www.PruFoxRoach.com

Reply via email to